|Artist Proposals for Exhibit
Mission: To exhibit fine art created by Artists living and working in Wisconsin. A broad range of media including but not limited to; painting, drawing, sculpture, glass, ceramic, fiber, wood, printmaking, photography, jewelry
and mixed media are welcome.
Exhibits per calendar year:
Six (6) fine art exhibits are presented each year, as follows:
Repeating exhibits: Alive in the Arts…a juried exhibition.
A Holiday Membership Exhibit.
Invitational exhibits: Four (4) exhibits per year. Artists may be asked to exhibit solo or as part of a group or themed exhibit, selected at the discretion of the Visual Arts Team. Artists’ proposals are welcome. The review process may take several months.
The Visual Arts Team of the Plymouth Arts Center establish the schedule with each exhibit running for an average of 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the calendar and other events within the Arts Center. Exhibits are booked one to
two years in advance.
- Prepare a cover letter of introduction proposing the nature of a future exhibit of your work.
- Submit CD with 10-15 digital images representative of the works that you wish to exhibit.
Works must be properly identified with title, date (year), medium and dimensions.
- Artist’s resume and Statement
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope if you wish return of your materials. No envelope, we will assume you do not want the proposal materials back.
Proposals submitted by a Group or Artists’ Guild:
- Curator for the Group must submit sample images from all artists in the proposed exhibit.
- Include a show synopsis
- Submit Curator’s bio/resume.
- If available, provide a website address for the Group or Guild.
- Include self-addressed, stamped envelope for return or materials (same as above).
Delivery of Proposals:
Completed proposals may be mailed or dropped off to:
Plymouth Arts Center
c/o Gallery 110 North Proposals
P.O. Box 253
520 E. Mill Street
Plymouth, WI 53073
Click HERE to view a Gallery 110 North blog/testimonial....